Information for Sponsors
Participation can be more than simply climbing. Anyone who believes in the importance of mental health can participate by being a donor. Donors can consider themselves the cheering section for Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center and for our climbers.
Ways to Donate
There are four ways you can donate to Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center through Climb the King:
Note: if you make any "per-climb" pledge, you can also specify a "donation cap" which specifies the maximum donation you will make, regardless of how many climbs your climbers complete.
- Summit Sponsor: Official Event Sponsor of all 2013 Climb the King climbers. Pledge to sponsor the entire event and every climber. For example, Mr. and Mrs. Smith pledge $1.00 for each Climb the King summit up to a maximum of 5,000 climbs. This would be a total donation of $5,000. Summit sponsors make a one-time donation; the minimum is $500. Sponsors will be featured in Jackson Hole Daily print ads and online advertising including, Facebook and our website.
- Crest Contributor: Official Team Sponsor of a 2013 Climb the King team. Promote team building in your organization by making a one-time or climb-based donation. For example, sponsor all employees of Smith Enterprises. For each summit reached by an employee, you donate $5.00 to Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center. Minimum donation of $250 and you can set a cap on your maximum contribution. Sponsors will be featured in online advertising including, Facebook and our website. Be sure all members of the group note their team affiliation on their climber registration form.
- Peak Patron: Sponsor a single climber. For example, pledge $25.00 for every summit reached by Jane Doe. Recommended minimum donation of $25.
- In-kind Sponsor: Sponsor Climb the King through donations of a good or service. These donations will be prizes that are awarded to climbers who have either made the most climbs or raised the most money at monthly check in’s. Sponsors will be featured in online advertising including, Facebook and our website.
- General Donation: Make a gift of any amount to continue the Jackson Hole Community Counseling Center’s work. We welcome your gift of any size and if you want to structure a gift that best suits your intentions, please contact the Climb the King Coordinator.
For more information please contact us.